Monday, July 25, 2011

I suppose if you really think about it, you could find some sense in it. Or would you find it senseless?
Kind of like the how if you stare at a word or picture for a long time, it becomes blurred and distorted.
That’s the way I feel about you. Your impact on me, was sometimes fleeting, sometimes lasting a lifetime.
I have always been pretty strong, self-sufficient, but that doesn’t make me immune. And that’s what a lot of people don’t understand. They either think I am unbreakable, or they make it their mission to find the cracks and start pressing on them. Just to see the leaks seeping through the sides. Hoping and praying I am fallible.
I think most of us know someone like this. If they don’t bend, never break, never fall than how can the rest of us stand a chance?
Is it wrong to think this way? Or does it make us only human? I’m not sure how I feel about that. It’s all about perspective. And then who is to say what is the right or wrong perspective. That defeats the purpose doesn’t it?
Don’t get me wrong, it’s not all black and white, but we all have those moments don’t we? Where everything feels like either or?
All these questions. All these thoughts. Filling up the page before me. Words on a page to some, the inner workings of my mind ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment