Wednesday, April 28, 2010

37 Stitches...

Your pain is my pain. Thats what love is about. When someone you love feels pain, we feel it too. I read somewhere that something that quite often goes with Love is Fear. Its so true. And it sucks. All sorts of Fear. Fear of losing your Love, Fear that your Love will be hurt, Fear that you will make the wrong choice when it comes to Love, Fear that you dont truly undertand Love... The list goes on.
I wonder how we can get past this Fear? And just focus on the Love...

Sometimes I would really love to just fall to my knees and SCREAM!!! I like the song by Breaking Benjamin. The lyrics say "So Sacrifice yourself, and let me have whats left!!" I imagine I am screaming this sometimes. Not really sure what it means to me, but it makes me feel a little better.

They think they have found Noah's Ark which is REALLY REALLY cool!

I got up early this morning and went for a walk. Its so nice early in the morning.. .I want to chose to be happy. It sounds easy right? We will see :)

I want to lay on the ground with the warm sun on my face. Just in peace.
I wonder what the soundtrack to my life would be?? Probably pretty freaken awsome :)

I feel like the older I get the more I get to know myself, but Im not sure its something that I like. I still have a lot to learn...
I used to think I was a good listener, but its kind of ironic cos I rarely "listen"...

Thats enough for now.. I might come back later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment