Friday, April 22, 2011

Day 23. A youtube video clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRGrNDV2mKc

Freak on a leash by Korn.

I had forgotten how much I love this video clip. There is a bullet that goes through lots of different things and then the band are playing in a black room full of bullet holes with light streaming through them.
They have also done another version on the song, which has a completely different feel to it. It is slower and softer. More mellow. Amy Lee sings with Jonathan also. It's quite good and if you are a fan of the song, it is worth a listen. Amy Lee has a pretty amazing voice and I love that she does duet's with musicians such as Korn and Seether. It would be so much fun.

I have more good video clips, but maybe I shall save those for another day..


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment