Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day 25, Your day in great detail

Well as it is only 9.51am, I will write about my day yesterday.
I woke up at about 7.30am. I got up, had a bowl of weetie bites (like weetbix, but bite sized pieces with little bits of berry in them), I had a glass of orange juice, got some shorts and a t-shirt on and put sunscreen on my face, neck and ears.
Then I got my iPod and set out for a walk. I left at 830am.
I walked through Hyde Park and all the way to Circular Quay. Then I contemplated getting a coffee, but decided to walk back into the heart of the city. So I walked up Pitt Street. Most things were still closed as it was only early. I walked around for a bit and then got a coffee and a couple of cupcakes from my beloved cupcake bakery. Vanilla Vanilla. One for me and one for Benji. So I went downstairs to the food court to have my coffee and wait for Myer to open. The lady sitting near me was chomping away on a sheet of seaweed for breakfast. It was very odd. So I texted a few of my friends to say happy Easter and inform them of what I was witnessing. Lol.
After my delicious coffee I went upstairs to Myer and went all the way to the top level to look at some books. There is a book I was trying to find about psycology, but they only really seemed to have cook books, fiction and children books. So I was a bit disappointed. I looked at some Jodi Piccoult books and then decided not to buy anything. So I went back down stairs and walked through the QVB to Town Hall train station and caught a train one stop home.
I then had a shower and lay on the lounge for a bit. Ben was doing his tax. Which is a massive task. Then I ate my cupcake and had a cup of green tea. It was amazzzzzing!
Then I proceeded to watch Supernatural for a few hours. Then I had a little nap and got ready to go to my friends house in Maroubra. I caught a taxi there, we had dinner (spag bol) and then I caught a taxi home as I wasn't feeling very well. Then Ben and I watched Three in A Bed (Which is a show about bed and breakfasts in England) and I had a glass of red wine and some chocolate and Ben has a glass of scotch and ice and we shared some cheese and bacon balls. And then we watched Escape to the Country, which we LOVE! And then we went to bed and watched an episode of As Time Goes By and then went to sleep...

I hope that is enough detail for ya :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment