Saturday, March 19, 2011

30 Day Challenge Day 03 — Your favorite television program

Well this one is easy. There are a lot of shows that I watch over and over, but the one that would have to take the cake is Gilmore Girls. I just love it. THe whole concept, of the small town where they are such a community and are so involved with each other. There is a little bit of drama but not too much, like some other shows.
The only thing I don't like about it is how it ended. They could have done it so much better!

Anyway, so today was a good day. I got up and went for a walk down to the Botanical Gardens and then went and did the grocery shopping, came home, went to Pancakes at the Rocks and had amazing ribs and some pancakes! YUM YUM.
I started knitting yesterday. I was aiming to make a scarf for my friend, and then it just seemed to be getting bigger and bigger so I thought I would make a blanket for my friends baby, but then it just sort of ended up like a circle. Lol.
So now I don't know what I am going to do with it. But I will start again tomorrow I think and see how I go...

Anywho, I'll see you tomorrow xo

No comments:

Post a Comment