Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 5 and 6. I missed two days. I am naughty!

My favourite quote. This one is dead easy. 'Jesus is the way, the truth and the life, no one gets to heaven except through him'
It's quite self explanatory really...

Ramble on about something you want...

I don't try to hide who I am. I am pretty what you see, is what you get. I am brutally honest, I am compassionate, I am loving, I am assertive and sometimes aggressive. I try to love everyone for who they are. I try really hard not to be judgemental as this is one of my pet hates.
I will talk to anyone and everyone about God, because in my opinion this is the single most important conversation that you can ever have. SO I like to know what I am talking about. I read the Bible, and I also study Creationism and Intelligent design, and as much history of Christianity as I can. After all it is HIStory ;-)
I also really enjoy researching other religions. I also find this very important and I feel it's important to understand the things the other's believe and why they believe them. It's very important to not make others feel judged when having a conversation with them about what they believe.
I was having a discussion about this with one of my close friends tonight. Her and some of her work mates were talking about religion and one of them was speaking about the Muslim religion and was being very abrupt with her and making her feel uncomfortable by putting her down in any way she could about her views on Christianity.
This isn't a good start to a conversation about what people fundamentally believe, in my opinion.
Each person is unique and individual and has some qualities that make them lovable. You just have to be receptive to them and give them some time.

It's time to wake your heart....
It's time for me to rest my head for the night xoxxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment