Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 13 and Day 14 A fictional book and a non-fictional book

Fictional - I remember reading a book years ago called Peep Show. If I remember correctly it was about a girl who worked for some sort of production company and her bosses came up with an idea to put hidden camera's around her house to secretly film the going on's of her flat mates. It was a great book. In the end they wanted to turn it into a book and they had to reveal what they had been doing to her roomies and they were understandably angry... Anywho, it was a good read...

Non-Fiction - A Case for Christ by Lee Strobel. I love this book. I have read it twice and I really think its amazing. Lee used to be an atheist. One day his wife came home and declared that she was a Christian. After a couple of years he decides he needs to investigate it for himself. So he travels around the country interviewing these amazingly brilliant men and asking them difficult questions about Jesus' life. I found it very educational. He was asking questions that I haven't even thought of before. He is a journalist and a lawyer and he just has a really great way of writing and explaining things. He has also written other books which I also enjoy. I highly suggest looking him up...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for checking out my blog. I'm going to have to look up this book by Lee Strobel. Sounds like a great read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definetely worth a read Jen! :-0

    ReplyDelete