Friday, March 18, 2011

30 Day challenge day number 2 - Your favourite movie

Hmmm, my favourite movie. I don't have a favourite movie. I like light hearted movies. I don't do well with horror or sad movies any more. All I have to do is watch the news if I want to be depressed, or if I want to burst into tears.
A movie I always used to love was Point Break. Im not sure why.
I love Fame, as I love music and watching talented musicians and dancers etc.
Movies 'based on true stories' always make me skeptical. Most of them are VERY loosly based. And other's are usually very sad. Like Million Dollar Baby. That was a sad movie. And true stories usually don't have happy endings. Thats a depressing thought isn't it. But I suppose they aren't all like that.
Ok, there is only so much I can say about movies... So until tomorrow...

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment